Impartial XB is a great option for the player that wants the best of both worlds. This new rubber uses a harder pimples structure, combined with the High Tension rubber. This results in an upgrade in both speed and spin from a classic short pips rubber sheet. Impartial XB supports passive block shots as well as offensive play focused on speed. This dynamic rubber is recommended for a direct offensive playing style close to the table, but also easily transitions to a balanced allround game due to the pip shape.
- A High Tension pips-out rubber suited for both passive and aggressive play
- The soft sponge layer helps provide a solid foundation of control, while also lending itself to easy power
- Impartial XB is recommended for the steady defensive minded player that will not hesitate to seize the attack!
- Pairs well with the Balsa Carbo X5, Timo Boll CAF, Sardius, and Primorac Carbon Butterfly blades
- TABLE TENNIS GLUE - Butterfly Free Chack recommended when assembling Butterfly table tennis rubbers
- Surface: High Tension Pimples-Out
- Speed: 58
- Spin: 47
- Arc: 48
- Hardness: 30