Tenergy 05 Hard
Since it was introduced, Tenergy has proven to be an outstanding success, combining High Tension Technology with Spring Sponge. Tenergy 05 Hard is the newest in the line, utilizing a harder version of the ground-breaking Spring Sponge technology. This innovation results in a more direct trajectory upon impact, really elevating play over the table. This new rubber is also well suited for looping and countering topspin, as the harder sponge doesn't bottom out as easily and transfers the energy and spin back to the ball. Tenergy 05 Hard is a great rubber for advanced players looking to add precise power and spin to their game. Tenergy Family Rubbers, realize your more!
- Tenergy 05 Hard is the newest addition to the popular Tenergy series, featuring a harder Spring Sponge
- This Butterfly rubber enables highly dynamic play with even more precision, power, and spin compared to others in the Tenergy series
- Recommended for players with a well-developed technique able to cope with its increased weight and linear trajectory
- Pairs well on Innerforce Layer series of blades as well as Viscaria, Mizutani series, Timo Boll ALC, ZLC, and ZLF, and Zhang Jike series
- Butterfly Free Chack II table tennis glue recommended when assembling Tenergy table tennis rubbers
- Surface: High Tension Pimples-In
- Speed: 82
- Spin: 96
- Arc: 92
- Hardness: 43
Ratings & Reviews
Better than regular 05
by Irwin R.
Depending on your style of play and skill level. Overall I like it better than the original 05. The feel and touch, control, spin and speed is better for my skill level and style of play. One thing for sure, my ball is more precise than before.
Very good rubber
by Christopher H.
Very good rubber
Previous rubbers tenergy 25 BH Tenergy 05 FH
by JDRainMan i.
Micheal maze blade - on the fh side I'm very impressed with the charactertics of the Hard rubber. You can really get after it and the rubber responds well. I also have the Hard 05 on my BH. Compared to the T25 and regular 05 I'd say I've lost a little bit of my push game. The ball comes off with much less spin and misses high. I'm looking into a softer sponge for my bh but will never change the fh. I'm a lifer with the hard 05
Best Of All Tenergy Series
I still think it is better than Dignics 09C and Tenergy 05. If you engage the sponge fully, it can generate even more spin and speed than Dignics 09 C. It is good for off the bound counter loop. The sponge is hard.