Centrefold 25 Table
World Class Quality; Our Flagship Model
The Butterfly Centrefold 25 rollaway is our best selling ITTF-approved table tennis table. Meets all standards as set by International Table Tennis Federation. Fully assembled right out of the box—just set it up and start playing. Ideal for competition, clubs, schools, or home game rooms. Backed by a 5-year warranty, enjoy top playing conditions for years to come, worry free.
Get true bounces due to its 1" Perfect Grip top. The frame is sturdy and durable with 2-inch square steel legs. Folding and rolling this ping pong table is a breeze with its 5” rubber heavy duty wheels and easy-fold design. Feel at ease with its safety locking mechanism and locking wheels. The 25mm anti-skid top is scratch proof and protected by a hard PVC band and a strong two inch steel apron. Level the top with the height adjusters on each leg. Complete your playing experience with the included top-of-the-line Europa Table Tennis Net Set. When folded, it’s 60” wide x 63” high x 19” deep; when unfolded, it’s a regulation 9' long x 5' wide and 30" high.
- MADE IN GERMANY
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY: Be assured of professional quality for this indoor ping pong table. No assembly!
- ITTF TABLE TENNIS TABLE: Approved by International Table Tennis Federation to exacting standards.
- Official Table of WAB "We Are Butterfly" Clubs.
- Legs are placed 400mm inward which complies with the ITTC ruling for wheelchair competitors.
- 1 INCH TOP: Enjoy true bounces for consistent play in clubs, institutions, & home game rooms.
- FOLDAWAY: Fold and roll easily into smaller storage spaces. Store one or multiple tables compactly.
- FREE PROFESSIONAL NET: Tournament-approved Butterfly Europa table tennis net set included.
- Top Thickness: 1" Wood
- Rail/Rim: 2" x 3/4" Steel
- Legs: 2" Square Steel
- Wheels: 5" Locking Rubber Wheels
- Weight: 280lbs
- Safety Feature: Release Lock
- Net Set: Europa
- ITTF Approved:Yes
- Playback Position:No
- Adjustable Feet:Yes
- Accessory Holder/Hassle Free Net:No
- Warranty: 5 Years
Hikosuke Tamasu founded Tamasu Co., Ltd. in Yanai City, Japan in 1950. A renowned international player for Japan, Tamasu fulfilled his dream when he made his hobby his profession. At that time, he could not imagine Butterfly would become the leading brand worldwide. Creativity, durability, and profound technical knowledge meant success. Over and over again he looked for new possibilities to optimize techniques using innovative playing materials. Tamasu realized each player has different strengths and weaknesses. By offering individualized equipment, Tamasu wanted to help players emphasize their unique style. Since 1983, Butterfly has a training and research center in Tokyo where highly qualified scientists cooperate with world class players and coaches to develop equipment technology. Butterfly rubbers and blades are used by more than half of the participants at World and European Championships.