DIGNICS guides your play to a more advanced level. The essence is the combination of Spring Sponge X, the advanced version of Spring Sponge which has more elasticity, with the uniquely composed top sheet, now with strengthened abrasion. This creates great resistance on the surface, providing the feeling of holding the ball at impact. Adopting pimples code No.05 recognized for its high spin performance, DIGNICS 05 is recommended for the player who seeks to generate a high-level attacking play imparting powerful topspin, as well as counter topspin play both close to the table and at mid distance. With a higher and longer trajectory than Tenergy 05, Dignics 05 lands deeper in the opponent's court and kicks harder, resulting in your opponent having to play passively. DIGNICS 05 also excels when delicate touch is applied or playing with spin close to the table is needed; such as when returning service with Banana Flip or in counter topspin rallies. Furthermore, quick-attacking-play as well as receiving service is more effective and counter-attacking- play close to the table is more accurate. Dignics 05, Overpowering Evolution.
- The newest Butterfly sponge and rubber technology, resulting in superior performance and feel
- 22% more arc and 3.4% more overall power than Butterfly Tenergy 05 rubber sheets
- Increased dwell time compared to Tenergy 05 due to Spring Sponge X and improved rubber composition
- Pairs best with the Harimoto Innerforce ALC, Innerforce Layer ZLC, Lin Gaoyuan ALC, Hadraw VR, Cypress G-Max, and other Butterfly blades
- Butterfly Free Chack II table tennis glue recommended when assembling Dignics table tennis rubbers
- Surface: High Tension Pimples-In
- Speed: 86
- Spin: 85
- Arc: 88
- Hardness: 40
Ratings & Reviews
Very good rubber
Very spiny rubber and good from mid table range but difficult to play from right on the table. Recommend for players that like to spin a lot and has a very good arc.
The most powerful BH rubber!
This is really good on BH. I will try 2.1mm next time.
D05 rubber review
great rubber it is good fit to player who has some basic skill ,it does add the spin to the ball when you do the forehand loop or backhand loop
if you are strong enough you can pick 2.1mm sponge .otherwise you can choose 1.9