ROZENA is a ground-breaking rubber that incorporates high levels of speed and spin, while simultaneously making High Tension rubber accessible to the masses. Rozena is a versatile rubber that lends itself to a variety of playing styles. This is a rubber sheet that has high tolerance, which improves your play through forgiveness and is recommended for players aiming for the top. Rozena follows the quality of legendary predecessors by demonstrating its effectiveness in plays close to the table or at mid-distance.
- Rozena employs the rose-dyed Spring Sponge technology as its name suggests, as well as High Tension technology
- This rubber helps compensate for subtle racket angles and directional swing errors, creating a sense of stability
- As fast as Tenergy 05 with more spin than Tenergy 64, but more forgiving and easier to use
- Pairs well with Timo Boll ALC blade, as well as Innerforce Series, Viscaria, Petr Korbel, and Timo Boll CAF
- Butterfly Free Chack II recommended when assembling Rozena, Tenergy, and Dignics table tennis rubbers
- Surface: High Tension Pimples-In
- Speed: 83
- Spin: 70
- Arc: 75
- Hardness: 35
Ratings & Reviews
by Marcio I.
It is very good rubber and good price. Thank you Ken and Chris.
So far, I'm loving it.
by Tong X.
It definitely places my shots where i want them to go. Very good with my softer hits and my defensive shots from 10+ feet back. Attacks are still uncontrollable, but it's something i neednto get used too.
by Luis C.
Thank's a lot for this rubber, it's a very Good rubber.
by Henrique M.
Great High tension rubber at an affordable price, with nice control and speed. Not as fast as the Tenergy series but enough balance for all round play.
by Stefan C.
by Fernando C.
Mixed reviews on Rozena, but overall positive
by Tak W.
Many users have said Rozena is soft and slow, when compared to Tenergy. Most will use it on the backhand. Overall, for the price, it is a very good rubber.
by A I.
Great rubber with good price
I use this on my FH and it is very effective it puts my shot just where I want them with a increased margin for error.
In my opinion it's a very good rubber that has improved my backhand a lot. I think there are obviously betters, but by the price it's nice.