- Rozena employs the rose-dyed Spring Sponge technology as its name suggests
- The newly developed top sheet utilizes High Tension technology
- With sufficient power, Rozena helps compensate for subtle racket angles and directional swing errors, creating a sense of stability
- A rubber of high tolerance!
- Rozena, improves your play through ‘forgiveness’ and is recommended for players aiming for the top
- Class: High-Tension Pimples-in
- Speed: 13.0
- Spin: 10.8
- Density: 35
- Made in Japan
Rubber Specification Chart
Ratings & Reviews
by Marcio I.
It is very good rubber and good price. Thank you Ken and Chris.
So far, I'm loving it.
by Tong X.
It definitely places my shots where i want them to go. Very good with my softer hits and my defensive shots from 10+ feet back. Attacks are still uncontrollable, but it's something i neednto get used too.
by Luis C.
Thank's a lot for this rubber, it's a very Good rubber.
by Henrique M.
Great High tension rubber at an affordable price, with nice control and speed. Not as fast as the Tenergy series but enough balance for all round play.
by Stefan C.
by Fernando C.
Mixed reviews on Rozena, but overall positive
by Tak W.
Many users have said Rozena is soft and slow, when compared to Tenergy. Most will use it on the backhand. Overall, for the price, it is a very good rubber.
by A I.
Great rubber with good price
I use this on my FH and it is very effective it puts my shot just where I want them with a increased margin for error.