Amicus Prime Robot
Includes Free Access To FETHOMANIA, 120 Butterfly Training Balls, Carrying Bag & 3-Year Warranty!
The Amicus Prime includes an Android tablet with 21 pre-saved drills. Simply select a drill, tap Start, and begin playing instantly. Watch a demonstration video showing a top player doing the drill to learn better techniques. All drills show top-view and side-view diagrams so you know the speed, spin, placement, and order of all shots in the drill in one quick glance. Or randomize shots so you don't know where the ball will be thrown next. Use Cycle mode for table tennis interval training to improve your physical condition and table tennis skills at the same time.
Create and save virtually unlimited number of custom drills. With its special 3-wheel design, Amicus robots can deliver any spin type without rotating the head. Change spin type, spin amount, speed, placement, and trajectory on each shot in a drill. Use Individual Frequency Control (IFC) to fine tune timing between shots. Activate the mirror function to play the same pattern to your opposite side or, so that it runs correctly for either a left or right handed player. Place drills in any order and give them custom names. Search customized drill descriptions or titles to quickly locate the drill you want. Share drills with friends and coaches via email or Facebook.
- Service Detection – allows you to practice your 3rd ball attack as the robot ‘listens’ for contact, releasing a ball simulating your opponent’s return.
- 21 Pre-Programmed Drills - created by legendary German National Team Coach, Richard Prause. Pre-programmed drills can be modified or replaced.
- Integrated Videos - learn proper technique by watching a video of a player demonstrate each drill.
- Mirror Function - reverses drills to match your dominant hand so forehand/backhand placements are correct.
- Ball Frequency - up to 120 balls per minute. Spin, degree of spin, speed, trajectory, and placement can vary from ball to ball.
- Random - placement, size of landing spots, and/or ball types are arbitrary, to create game-like training routines.
- Sample Button - test individual balls within a drill.
- Individual Frequency Control(IFC) - customize the time interval between any two consecutive balls.
- Cycle Function - easily incorporate interval training into your table tennis practice sessions.
- Sequence - allows you to play drills back-to-back, one after the other or randomly.
- Remote Switch - start, stop, or change ball frequency with the key-fob-like remote switch.
- Robot Unit & Android Tablet
- 120 Butterfly Training Balls
- Ball Collection Net
- Carry Bag for easy transport and storage
- Remote Switch
- Free access to FETHOMANIA!
- Tech Support from the "Robot Guru", Larry Thoman (30+ years of experience with robots, author of 7 different owner's manuals and holder of 3 patents)
- 3-year warranty & 5-year parts availability guarantee
- Universal power supply, cables, & US Adapter Plug
- Printed Owner's Manual in English, German, & French
- Accessory Packet with spare parts & tools
Ratings & Reviews
Butterfly AMICU Prime Robot
by Xin W.
This is the perfect robot!
BEST ROBOT EVER...NO REGRETS....BEST AFTER SALES SERVICE...BEST TECH SUPPORT...
if anyone is thinking about buying this robot please do because once you buy it from bowmar sports you wont regret it.
they have the best after sales and tech support available on the market.
just ask for logan in sales and then there is mr larry thoman from butterfly the best tech guy in the business just in case you should need any help he will guide you every step of the way and always answers all your questions in a very timely manner.
P.S i dont normally write reviews but in this case i'm just so satisficed i just had too.
by Remo -
As of now its really great, very good for practicing forehand, backhand and serve returns.
by JS -
It's much better than any other robot I've ever used
It's easy to practice side spins and I recommend it to those who consider to buy it
by Stephen -
The Amicus Prime Robot is a unique tool for a table tennis player. While the dual wheels and programmability are state of the art, the key is that it can impart an elevated understanding of the game when combined with the training programs supplied by Amicus partner, National Team Coach, Stefan Feth. Until recently, U.S. table tennis has languished behind the rest of the world due to the belief that the key to the game was stroking technique and tactics. Based upon his top-tier international training, Stefan has identified balance and the linking of shots as foundations of the game -- foundations which can be uniquely developed, improved and mastered using the Amicus Prime Robot.