Lezoline Nine Shoes
Quality & Durability For Table Tennis
The stress in table tennis poses a special challenge for every shoe, which is why sensible details such as the "STB" torsion protection, the "B-Armor" body reinforcement, the "B-Absorber" cushioning technology are used to give players the best possible performance.
The particularly grippy and abrasion resistant "Wingrip" sole ensures a secure footing and, thanks to the multi-zone construction, also necessary mobility. An excellent fit, a lightweight, breathable mesh material and the attractive design ensure a sporty feeling of well-being.
With the Lezoline Nine, Butterfly offers another top model in the popular Lezoline shoe series.
- B-Armor - covering the front upper part with KPU material of high stiffness. It cushions the forefoot and protects from rapid movements
- B-Ridge - bridge-shaped middle sole supports sliding motion during footwork
- B-Absorber - special shock absorbing sponge placed between outer and middle sole of the forefoot features cushioning and flexibility
- Wingrip - specially formed outer sole has high ability of grip and assists your correct movement
- STB - prevents distortion of the shoes which happens through the particular movement of table tennis and bring you stable footwork