Aspire 25 Table
A Fresh New Look - 1" Top With Rugged Frame | Warranty: 3-Years | Height Adjustable Legs To Ensure A Level Playing Surface | Quick Assembly | USATT Approved | Regulation 6" Net Set Included
A 25mm Butterfly match top is combined with the 8-wheel system which provides economic storage and lighter rollaway benefits. This Aspire a quality match table for use in clubs, sports centers and schools. The 25mm top will provide a fantastic bounce for players that have the highest of standards. The top is reinforced by a steel rail that will ensure a consistent bounce across the entire playing surface.
The robust legs will provide a rock-solid foundation for years to come. The lateral stability of the table is reinforced by a dual, metal crossing brace placed between the end legs and welded to the frame. At the base of the legs is a foot-screw which allows you to adjust each leg independently to ensure a completely level playing surface. The wheels can be locked in place to help prevent the table from rolling during play.
The Aspire 25 comes with a regulation 6" net and bracket set that has padded clamps to protect the table surface. Quicken your reflexes by folding-up one side of the table and use the other half as a backboard. When you are ready to stow, the table will easily fold & roll and will practically glide to storage due to the large, dual, rubber wheels. The two-piece design allows multiple tables to be nested together which is ideal for clubs that have limited space.
The table is approved by USA Table Tennis for sanctioned tournament play.
- 25mm THICK TOP - Our high-end tables come with a 25mm playing surface that will deliver a top-flight bounce shot after shot.
- USATT APPROVED - USATT Approved tables can be used in events such as your local State Games and the National Championships.
- QUICK ASSEMBLY - The table only takes a few minutes to assemble so you're playing in no time.
- OFFICIAL TABLE OF WE ARE BUTTERFLY CLUBS - Full-time table tennis clubs all over the country trust Butterfly. Find a WAB Club near you.
- WARRANTY - The table comes with a 3-Year Warranty against factory defect.
- Top Thickness (mm): 25
- Rail: 1 3/8 x 2 1/8 in
- Legs: 1 x 2 in
- Wheels: 7" wheels, 8 lock
- Adjustable Feet: Yes
- Playback Position: Yes
- Accessory Holder: No
- Hassle Free Net: No
- Replacement Net Set: Clip Net Set
- Assembly Time (minutes): 15
- Play Position: Regulation 9' x 5' x 2' 6"
- Approval: USATT Approved For Sanctioned Tournament Play
- Warranty: 3-Year
- Storage Dimensions (H x L x W): 60" x 66" x 48"
- Weight (lbs.): 203
About Butterfly - Hikosuke Tamasu founded Tamasu Co., Ltd. in Yanai City, Japan in 1950. A renowned international player for Japan, Tamasu fulfilled his dream when he made his hobby his profession. At that time, he could not imagine Butterfly would become the leading brand worldwide. Creativity, durability, and profound technical knowledge meant success. Over and over again he looked for new possibilities to optimize techniques using innovative playing materials. Tamasu realized each player has different strengths and weaknesses. By offering individualized equipment, Tamasu wanted to help players emphasize their unique style. Since 1983, Butterfly has a training and research center in Tokyo where highly qualified scientists cooperate with world class players and coaches to develop equipment technology. Butterfly rubbers and blades are used by more than half of the participants at World and European Championships.