Feint Long III
Butterfly Feint Long III is a long pimple rubber that is capable of an amazing variety of spins. From any distance, players can be confident that they can aggressively chop the ball with a high level of control. This is due to the combination of soft pips and soft sponge. Whether you are attacking or defending, you can be confident that this rubber will give your opponent more than they can handle. This is also the favored rubber for ITTF World Tour and Butterfly-sponsored player Ruwen Filus, who uses it with Tenergy 05 hard on his forehand side.
- Feing Long III is designed for the aggressive chopper, featuring a soft more flexible top sheet combined with a soft sponge
- The result is a long pips-out rubber ideal for long range heavy chopping strokes with maximum control
- This rubber is recommended for defenders who wish to chop balls using heavy backspin and attack with variation
- Pairs best with Innershield Layer ZLF, Hadraw Shield, Petr Korbel, Gionis Carbon Allround, and other Butterfly blades
- Butterfly Free Chack glue or Chack Sheet recommended when assembling Butterfly table tennis rubbers
- Surface: Long Pimpled (Long Pips)
- Stability: 8
- Variation: 3
- Hardness 25
Ratings & Reviews
Great long pips!
by Derek M. -
I recently switched to Feint Long III 1.3 mm, and it's hands down the best long pips I've ever used. Heavy spin when chopping loops, and unpredictable for my opponent when I'm blocking, pushing or hitting.