Revoldia CNF FL Pro-Line + Impartial XS + Dignics 09c
Butterfly Revoldia CNF Pro-Line Table Tennis Racket | Combination Pips-Out/Pips-In Racket For Close-To-The Table Attacker | The Identical Racket Used By Melanie Diaz | Recommended For World Class Play
The Revoldia CNF (Cellulose Nanofiber) introduces new technology in a table tennis blade. The CNF material is derived from wood pulp that has been micro-refined to the nano level of several hundredths of microns. The combination of 5 wood plies and 2 nanofiber plies creates low vibration and high reaction. This ensures that there is great feel as well as a high rebound when the ball is struck. This new technology will allow the blade to perform like a carbon blade on attacking shots but offer the soft touch of wood on soft and medium efforts shots. Impartial XS achieves new speed and spin capabilities in a pips-out rubber. Due to its sticky top-sheet, Dignics 09C allows sharp topspins and gives the sensation of 'holding' the ball at impact and it is the spinniest rubber in the Butterfly range.
- BLADE: Revoldia CNF | Plies: 5-Ply Wood + 2 Cellulose Nanofiber (CNF) | Reaction: 11.7 | Vibration: 9.5
- HANDLE: Flared - Concave At The Center - The Most Popular Style
- FOREHAND RUBBER: Impartial XS | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed: 70 | Spin: 70 | Arc: 70 | Hardness: 30
- BACKHAND RUBBER: Dignics 09C | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed: 79 | Spin: 96 | Arc: 96 | Hardness: 44
- APPROVAL: International Table Tennis Federation Approved
- All Pro-Line Rackets Come Fully Assembled
- BLADE REACTION & VIBRATION PROPERTIES
- RUBBER SPEED, SPIN, ARC, STABILITY & VARIATION PROPERTIES
- RUBBER SPONGE THICKNESS
Did You Know?
More World Class Players Trust Butterfly Than Any Other Brand - At the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships, 99.8% of the participants were surveyed regarding their individual blade and rubber usage. Of those surveyed, Butterfly blades were used by 56.6% of the participants while the other 43.4% consisted of 11 different brands. Butterfly rubbers were used by 53.2% of the participants while the other 46.8% consisted of 11 different brands.