Tenergy 64 is the fastest attacking rubber of the Tenergy family. Butterfly High Tension technology has enabled a fast dynamic rubber to be produced by utilizing the innovative Spring Sponge. Spring Sponge enables a player to grip the ball and catapult the return back at high speed and with heavy spin. The No. 64 was the development code of the pimples used in producing this inverted rubber. While Tenergy 05 is recommended for playing close to the table, Tenergy 64 is for the attacker who plays an offensive game from middle distance.
- The fastest rubber in the Tenergy line, perfect for the player that relies on fast attacks from mid distance
- Perfect for the ultimate attacker, but also superior for short pushes, especially with heavy spin, due to the low throw angle
- Tenergy 64 is well-suited for blocking, smashing, and power topspin shots
- Best when paired with Butterfly Timo Boll ZLF, Mizutani Jun Super ZLC, Yoshida Kaii CS, Harimoto Innerforce ALC, and other Butterfly blades
- Butterfly Free Chack II table tennis glue recommended when assembling Tenergy table tennis rubbers
- Surface: High Tension Pimples-In
- Speed: 87
- Spin: 70
- Arc: 75
- Hardness: 36
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent for backhand
by Samuel Y.
If you have good techniques, then this rubber is here to help enhance the quality of your shots.
by Keith D.
by Han-In C.
T64 Great speed and kick
by Folsom C.
Many player used it for backhand for it speed and control. It can be used at forehand as well particularly for the players who hit a lot or who prefer a speed game rather than a spin game.
Professional rubber installation at home
by R D
Ordered the rubbers, free chalk glue and the tape. They arrived in perfect condition three days later. Looked up the YouTube videos for installation, including one by Timo. The installation was a breeze with the right tools and supplies (glue, glue sponges with clip, roller, box cutter with a cutting platform, and side tape). The finished paddle looks professional and most importantly, I am back in the game!