- Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with more distance between the pimples, Tenergy 64 is the fastest of the Tenergy rubbers and offers more flexibility and a softer touch, enabling powerful and precise attacking strokes from mid distance.
- Spring Sponge Technology is produced by the unique format of air bubbles within the sponge and the thin pimples of the highly flexible surface, enable dynamic topspin play with heavy rotation.
- With the most speed among the Tenergy rubbers, Tenergy 64 is the ultimate attacking rubber.
- Within the Tenergy Family of rubbers, all styles of play can benefit from this new technology
- Which Tenergy is right for you?
- Class: High-Tension Pimples-in
- Surface: Inverted
- Speed: 13.5
- Spin: 10.5
- Density: 36
- Made in Japan
Rubber Specification Chart
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent for backhand
by Samuel Y.
If you have good techniques, then this rubber is here to help enhance the quality of your shots.
by Keith D.
by Han-In C.
T64 Great speed and kick
by Folsom C.
Many player used it for backhand for it speed and control. It can be used at forehand as well particularly for the players who hit a lot or who prefer a speed game rather than a spin game.