Butterfly Sriver rubber has long been a mainstay with players around the world. Since its inception over 40 years ago, Sriver has proven itself at every level of competition. Perfect for the allround attacker, Sriver has a harder rubber top sheet, making it capable of good spin while still maintaining control. Also, the medium hard sponge lends itself to controlled attacks and blocks, yet still generates good power on drives and smashes. For allround players, developing attackers, and those seeking a good balanced rubber, you can't get any better than Butterfly Sriver!
- Butterfly's most successful rubber since its introduction in 1967
- Over the years, more than 20 World & 70 European titles have been won with Sriver rubber
- A hard & tacky surface and medium hard yet flexible sponge makes it the best choice for all-round attackers
- Pairs well with Petr Korbel, Boll Offensive, SK Carbon, Balsa Carbo X5, Maze Magic, and other Butterfly blades
- Butterfly Free Chack table tennis glue recommended when assembling Butterfly table tennis rubbers on your blade
- Surface: Pimples-In (Inverted)
- Speed: 38
- Spin: 23
- Arc: 23
- Hardness: 38
Ratings & Reviews
Great classic rubber to learn
Great classic rubber to learn from.
20 World & 70 European titles have been won...add me to the list!
by Chris B.
Just reclaimed the neighborhood crown! Perfect for my allround game.
by Luis C.
Buen control y ataque, se los recomiendo Translated: Good control and attack, I recommend them