Europa 25 Table
- Official Table of WAB "We Are Butterfly" Clubs in North America.
- Open the box, pull out the legs, put on the net and you're ready to play
- ITTF APPROVED: Approved by International Table Tennis Federation to exacting standards.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY: Be assured of professional quality for this indoor ping pong table. No assembly!
- 1 INCH THICK TOP: Enjoy true bounces for consistent play in clubs, institutions, & home game rooms.
- COMPACT STORAGE: Each half is independent. Only takes 6" of storage space! Must lean against wall.
- FREE PROFESSIONAL NET: Tournament-approved Butterfly National League ping pong net set included.
The Butterfly Europa 25 table tennis table is our most compact model—takes up only 6" when stored! Simple and elegant classic design from our German engineers meets all standards as set by ITTF. Stupidly simple setup—just remove from the box, unfold the legs, and attach the net—you're done! Backed by a 5-year warranty, enjoy top playing conditions for years to come, worry free. Get true bounces due to its 1" Perfect Grip top. The 25mm anti-skid top is scratch proof and protected by a hard PVC band and strong 2-inch steel rim. Complete your playing experience with the included professional quality National League Table Tennis Net Set. Ideal for tournaments, clubs, schools, or home game rooms. Folded, it's 60" wide x 55" high x 6" deep; unfolded, it's a regulation 9' long x 5' wide and 30" high. To store, tip over each half, fold in the legs, then roll each table half into position with the 5" heavy duty wheels (included, but need installation). Butterfly is the preferred table tennis brand by professionals around the world.
Hikosuke Tamasu founded Tamasu Co., Ltd. in Yanai City, Japan in 1950. A renowned international player for Japan, Tamasu fulfilled his dream when he made his hobby his profession. At that time, he could not imagine Butterfly would become the leading brand worldwide. Creativity, durability, and profound technical knowledge meant success. Over and over again he looked for new possibilities to optimize techniques using innovative playing materials. Tamasu realized each player has different strengths and weaknesses. By offering individualized equipment, Tamasu wanted to help players emphasize their unique style. Since 1983, Butterfly has a training and research center in Tokyo where highly qualified scientists cooperate with world class players and coaches to develop equipment technology. Butterfly rubbers and blades are used by more than half of the participants at World and European Championships.
- Top Thickness: 1" Wood
- Rail/Rim: 2" x 3/4" Steel
- Legs: 2" Square Steel
- Wheels: 5" Wheels
- Weight: 270lbs
- Net:National League
- ITTF Approved: Yes
- Playback Position: No
- Adjustable Feet: No
- Accessory Holder/Hassle Free Net: No
- Warranty: 5 Years
Wheel Assembly Instructions
Ratings & Reviews
Best stationary table tennis table
by Gary A.
If you do not have to move the table, this is the best table but if you do then get the Centerfold 25. One note, the Europa 25 is not wheel- chair/disable friendly since the legs to the end of the end of table is not 400mm by ITTF rules and it would be unstable if there was a change. Overall, I really love the (7) Europa 25 tables that I bought but in the future I am going to purchase the Centerfold 25 w/wheels. (I already have 2)