Bty 802 FL Racket Set
Butterfly B802 Shakehand Table Tennis Racket
Good Speed & Spin With ALC Technology | China Series | Recommended For Intermediate Level Ping Pong Players
The Butterfly B802 Shakehand Table Tennis Racket is the ideal mix of the tremendouse feel of Arylate and the power of Carbon Fiber Wakaba offers a little more speed than spin and maintains good control. The Japanese sponge layer provides a nice soft feel on all shots. Flextra is Butterfly's entry level rubber sheet., but high end in the Recreational Racket Series.The topsheet has excellent speed and spin properties for a racket in this price range.
- Blade Construction: 5-Ply Wood + 2 Arylate/Carbon (ALC)
- Handle: Flared - Concave At The Center - The Most Popular Style
- Rubber: Wakaba - Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 & Rubber: Flextra Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1
- Recommended For Intermediate Level Ping Pong Players
- Attractive Gift Box Set & Includes A Free Racket Case
- International Table Tennis Federation Approved
PLEASE NOTE: Like most recreational rackets, this racket is assembled with a glue that is intended to keep the rubber permanently attached to the wood for the life of the racket. If you prefer to have the ability to upgrade the rubber when it becomes worn, please check out our Pro-Line models.
Did You Know?
More World Class Players Trust Butterfly Than Any Other Brand - At the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships, 99.8% of the participants were surveyed regarding their individual blade and rubber usage. Of those surveyed, Butterfly blades were used by 56.6% of the participants while the other 43.4% consisted of 11 different brands. Butterfly rubbers were used by 53.2% of the participants while the other 46.8% consisted of 11 different brands.