Bty 303 FL Racket Set
Butterfly B303 Shakehand Table Tennis Racket
Medium Speed With Great Spin Variation | China Series | Recommended For Beginning Level Ping Pong Players
The Butterfly B303 Shakehand Table Tennis Racket is designed to offer a great foundation of speed and spin. The 5-ply construction offers a medium feel for sufficient power and touch. Yuki has a slightly hard sponge and its tacky surface offers a bit more spin than speed. Magnitude is a pips-out rubber featuring a taller pip that will add a wide variety of spin to your arsenal.
- Blade Construction: 5 Ply-Wood
- Handle: Flared - Concave At The Center - The Most Popular Style
- Rubber: Yuki - Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 & Rubber: Magnitude Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1
- Recommended For Beginning Level Players
- Attractive Gift Box Set & Includes A Free Racket Case
- International Table Tennis Federation Approved
PLEASE NOTE: Like most recreational rackets, this racket is assembled with a glue that is intended to keep the rubber permanently attached to the wood for the life of the racket. If you prefer to have the ability to upgrade the rubber when it becomes worn, please check out our Pro-Line models.
Did You Know?
More World Class Players Trust Butterfly Than Any Other Brand - At the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships, 99.8% of the participants were surveyed regarding their individual blade and rubber usage. Of those surveyed, Butterfly blades were used by 56.6% of the participants while the other 43.4% consisted of 11 different brands. Butterfly rubbers were used by 53.2% of the participants while the other 46.8% consisted of 11 different brands.