Amicus Expert Robot
Includes Free Access To FETHOMANIA, 120 Butterfly Training Balls, Carrying Bag & 3-Year Warranty!
Attach Butterfly Amicus Expert table tennis robot to your ping pong table and train, practice, or play anytime you want for as long as you want. Easily and quickly attach to or remove from any standard table tennis table. Lightweight and portable. Includes a free high quality Carry Bag for easy transport or storage. Also comes with 120 Butterfly Easy Balls and tech support from the Robot Guru.
Its special 3-wheel design delivers any spin type without rotating the head. And its unique guide plate enables nearly instant changes to left/right placement and up/down trajectory. Made in Hungary from highest quality materials, Butterfly Amicus robots are considered the best ping pong ball servers available.
The Control Panel has 21 pre-saved drills. Select one, press Start, and begin playing right away. Edit or replace the pre-saved drills. Or create and save up to 99 custom drills with 1 to 7 shots. Change spin type & amount, speed, placement, and trajectory for any shot. Use Automatic Frequency Control (AFC) to make timing between shots more realistic.
Randomize shots so you don't know where the ball will be thrown next or enlarge the landing spot for more human-like throws. Use Cycle mode to get a demanding table tennis interval training workout to improve your physical condition and table tennis skills at the same time.
Robots are a great way to rapidly accelerate your development. Fantastic training aid to assure high quality shots, even if a coach or better player is unavailable. Transform a room in your home into a professional training space available anytime. Avoid low quality shots and wasted time when 2 novices practice. Top-notch practice trainer never gets tired and is always ready to challenge you.
Special features of Amicus Expert:
- Ball frequency of up to 100 balls per minute
- Spin, speed, trajectory, and placement can vary from ball to ball.
- Stores up to 99 drills of up to 7 balls each.
- Pre-programmed with 21 drills created by German Butterfly Coach Richard Prause
- Pre-programmed drills can be modified or replaced.
- Sample function lets you test individual balls within a drill.
- Cycle function lets you easily incorporate interval training in your table tennis practice sessions.
- Automatic frequency control to provide the most realistic timing between shots in a drill.
- Connected with help of an easy and secure thin cable.
- Key-fob-like remote control (small, lightweight and easy to fit in pocket).
What Is Included With The Unit:
- Free access to FETHOMANIA!
- Robot & Control Panel
- Ball Collection Net
- Universal power supply, cables, & US Adapter Plug
- Printed Owner's Manual in English, German, & French
- Remote Switch
- Accessory Packet with spare parts & tools
- FREE 120 Butterfly Training Balls
- FREE Carry Bag
- 3-year warranty & 5-year parts availability guarantee
- FREE Tech Support from the ‘Robot Guru’, Larry Thoman (30+ years of experience with table tennis robots, author of 7 different owner’s manuals & holder of 3 table tennis robot patents)
Robot Comparison Chart(PDF)