Timo Boll Space Saver 22 Table
- ITTF TABLE TENNIS TABLE: Approved by International Table Tennis Federation to exacting standards.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY: Be assured of professional quality for this indoor ping pong table. No assembly!
- 7/8 INCH TOP: Produces true bounces for consistent play in clubs, institutions, & home game rooms.
- FOLDAWAY: Fold and roll easily into smaller storage spaces. Store one or multiple tables compactly.
- FREE PROFESSIONAL NET: Tournament-approved Butterfly National League ping pong net set included.
The Butterfly Space Saver 22 rollaway is the "little brother" to our best seller Centrefold 25 table tennis table. No assembly needed and the same slim folding design, but with a 3mm thinner top. Meets all standards as set by ITTF. Ideal for tournaments, clubs, schools, or home game rooms. Backed by a 5-year warranty, enjoy top playing conditions for years to come, worry free. Get true bounces due to its 7/8" (22mm) Perfect Grip top. The frame is sturdy and durable with 1 1/8" square steel legs. Folding and rolling this ping pong table is a breeze with its 3” rubber heavy duty wheels and easy-fold design. Feel at ease with its safety locking mechanism and locking wheels. The 22mm anti-skid top is scratch proof and protected by a hard PVC band and a strong 2 inch steel rim. Level the top with the height adjusters on each leg. Complete your playing experience with the included National League Table Tennis Net Set. When folded, it's 60" wide x 63" high x 19" deep; when unfolded, it's a regulation 9' long x 5' wide and 30" high.
Hikosuke Tamasu founded Tamasu Co., Ltd. in Yanai City, Japan in 1950. A renowned international player for Japan, Tamasu fulfilled his dream when he made his hobby his profession. At that time, he could not imagine Butterfly would become the leading brand worldwide. Creativity, durability, and profound technical knowledge meant success. Over and over again he looked for new possibilities to optimize techniques using innovative playing materials. Tamasu realized each player has different strengths and weaknesses. By offering individualized equipment, Tamasu wanted to help players emphasize their unique style. Since 1983, Butterfly has a training and research center in Tokyo where highly qualified scientists cooperate with world class players and coaches to develop equipment technology. Butterfly rubbers and blades are used by more than half of the participants at World and European Championships.
- Top Thickness: 7/8" Wood
- Rail/Rim: 2" x 3/4" Steel
- Legs: 1 1/8" Square Steel
- Wheels: 3" Locking Rubber Wheels
- Weight: 215lbs
- Safety Feature: Release Lock
- Net Set: National League
- ITTF Approved: Yes
- Playback Position: No
- Adjustable Feet: Yes
- Accessory Holder/Hassle Free Net: No
- Warranty: 5 Years