Octet 25 Table
- ITTF TABLE TENNIS TABLE: Approved by International Table Tennis Federation to exacting standards.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY: Be assured of professional quality for this indoor ping pong table.
- 1 INCH THICK TOP: Enjoy true bounces for consistent play in clubs, institutions, & home game rooms.
- FOLDAWAY: Fold and roll easily into smaller storage spaces. Store one or multiple tables compactly.
- FREE PROFESSIONAL NET: Tournament-approved Butterfly National League ping pong net set included.
The Butterfly Octet 25 Rollaway table tennis table is perfect for competition and those desiring exceptional quality. Meets all standards as set by ITTF. Ideal for tournaments, clubs, schools, or home game rooms. Backed by a industry-leading 5-year warranty, enjoy top playing conditions for years to come, worry free. Get true bounces due to its 1" Perfect Grip top. Practice by yourself using its playback feature. The frame is sturdy and durable with 2-inch square steel legs. Moving this ping pong table is a breeze with its 4” rubber heavy duty wheels and design that allows each table half to fold and roll independently. Feel at ease with its safety locking mechanism and locking wheels. The 25mm top is scratch proof and protected by a hard PVC band and a strong 2-inch steel rim. Level the top with the height adjusters on each leg. Complete your playing experience with the included professional quality National League Table Tennis Net Set. Folded, it's 63” wide x 64" high x 25” deep; unfolded, it's a regulation 9' long x 5' wide, x 30" high.
Hikosuke Tamasu founded Tamasu Co., Ltd. in Yanai City, Japan in 1950. A renowned international player for Japan, Tamasu fulfilled his dream when he made his hobby his profession. At that time, he could not imagine Butterfly would become the leading brand worldwide. Creativity, durability, and profound technical knowledge meant success. Over and over again he looked for new possibilities to optimize techniques using innovative playing materials. Tamasu realized each player has different strengths and weaknesses. By offering individualized equipment, Tamasu wanted to help players emphasize their unique style. Since 1983, Butterfly has a training and research center in Tokyo where highly qualified scientists cooperate with world class players and coaches to develop equipment technology. Butterfly rubbers and blades are used by more than half of the participants at World and European Championships.
- Top Thickness: 1" Wood
- Rail/Rim: 2" x 3/4" Steel
- Legs: 2" Square Steel
- Wheels: 4" Rubber Wheels
- Weight: 275lbs
- Safety Feature: Release Lever
- Net:National League
- ITTF Approved: Yes
- Playback Position: Yes
- Adjustable Feet: Yes
- Accessory Holder/Hassle Free Net: No
- Warranty: 5 Years