Cypress V-Max Pro-Line Racket
Butterfly Cypress V-Max Pro-Line Table Tennis Racket | Great For Allround Attacking Topspin Play From Close To Mid-Distance | Pro-Line Series | Recommended For Aspiring Professional Players
For powerful, consistent, heavy topspin attacks. The 1-ply of Cypress wood with a tighter grain offers a more uniform and consistent feel. Tenergy 05 is widely used by many world-class players. It will enable you with a full range of topspin power play whether playing close to the table or at a middle distance. The backside of the blade is painted black and finished with a thin sheet of cork at the base of the top of the handle for comfort. Traditional Japanese penhold rackets are constructed with rubber on only one side of the blade surface.
- BLADE: Cypress V-Max | Plies: 1-Ply Wood | Reaction: 12.8 | Vibration: 13.5
- HANDLE: Japanese Penhold - Cork Mounted On Top Of Handle & Back Of Blade For Comfort
- FOREHAND RUBBER: Tenergy 05 | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed: 83 | Spin: 76 | Arc: 79 | Hardness: 36
- BACKHAND RUBBER: The backside of the blade is painted black.
- APPROVAL: International Table Tennis Federation Approved
- All Pro-Line Rackets Come Fully Assembled
- BLADE REACTION & VIBRATION PROPERTIES
- RUBBER SPEED, SPIN, ARC, STABILITY & VARIATION PROPERTIES
- RUBBER SPONGE THICKNESS
Did You Know?
More World Class Players Trust Butterfly Than Any Other Brand - At the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships, 99.8% of the participants were surveyed regarding their individual blade and rubber usage. Of those surveyed, Butterfly blades were used by 56.6% of the participants while the other 43.4% consisted of 11 different brands. Butterfly rubbers were used by 53.2% of the participants while the other 46.8% consisted of 11 different brands.