Tenergy combines the innovative Spring Sponge with High Tension technology to create a truly devastating weapon at the table. Butterfly Tenergy 25 , in various tests with Butterfly-sponsored world class players, proved to be the most suitable for playing close to the table. Tenergy 25 has pimples of a larger diameter than most other rubbers; this creates dynamic attacking play, enabling heavy rotation to be imparted on the ball; it is the perfect solution for players with strong and accurate attacking strokes. It also keeps its explosive power throughout the life of the rubber without the use of speed glue or boosting.
- Tenergy 25 has the highest throw angle in the Tenergy series
- With more speed than Tenergy 05 and more spin than Tenergy 64, this rubber fits aggressive players that stay near the table
- Well-suited for counter-attacking close to the table, flicks, over-the-table play, and smashing
- Pairs best with the Butterfly Viscaria, Amultart, Apolonia ZLC, Zhang Jike T5000, and other Butterfly blades
- Butterfly Free Chack II table tennis glue recommended when assembling Tenergy table tennis rubbers
- Surface: High Tension Pimples-In
- Speed: 64
- Spin: 76
- Arc: 86
- Hardness: 36
Ratings & Reviews
by Can I.
by Dylan M.
Everything about tenergy 25 is I love. I wish I got both sides 25. The other side is 05. The only reason I gave it a four star is my rubber got torn after a day of using it. And I got a little upset. But I'm still able to rip through the competition better and getting better against my peers at school. Im the president of the ping pong club and everyone is in awe over my paddle
by Iyad E.
Excellent control, spin, and speed for games close to the table