- Powered by Spring Sponge Technology and with pimples of a larger diameter than other rubbers, Tenergy 25 creates dynamic attacks for close-to-the-table play.
- Spring Sponge Technology is produced by the unique format of air bubbles within the sponge and the thin pimples of the highly flexible surface, enable dynamic topspin play with heavy rotation.
- Adept at drop-shots, flicks, short pushes and quick counter attacks, Tenergy 25 is perfect for close-to-the table play.
- Within the Tenergy Family of rubbers, all styles of play can benefit from this new technology
- Class: High-Tension Pimples-in
- Surface: Inverted
- Speed: 13.25
- Spin: 11.0
- Density: 36
- Made in Japan
Rubber Specification Chart
Ratings & Reviews
by Can I.
by Dylan M.
Everything about tenergy 25 is I love. I wish I got both sides 25. The other side is 05. The only reason I gave it a four star is my rubber got torn after a day of using it. And I got a little upset. But I'm still able to rip through the competition better and getting better against my peers at school. Im the president of the ping pong club and everyone is in awe over my paddle
by Iyad E.
Excellent control, spin, and speed for games close to the table