Zhang Jike ZLC FL Pro-Line with Tenergy 64
Butterfly Zhang Jike ZLC Pro-Line Table Tennis Racket | Solid & Fast Blade & Rubber Combination For Aggressive Play | Pro-Line Series | Recommended For World Class Play
The power of Carbon meets the strength and lightweight characteristics of ZL Fiber. ZLC will provide enhanced stability and a medium-hard feel. Tenergy 64 is the fastest of the Tenergy series rubbers allowing you to quickly go on the offense. It keeps a low trajectory whether attacking or defending. Due to the low throw angle it is well-suited for blocking, smashing, and powerful topspin shots. It also excels at short pushes, especially with heavy spin.
- BLADE: Zhang Jike ZLC | Plies: 5-Ply Wood + 2 ZL Carbon (ZLC) | Reaction: 11.7 | Vibration: 10.8
- HANDLE: Flared - Concave At The Center - The Most Popular Style
- FOREHAND RUBBER: Tenergy 64 | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed: 87 | Spin: 70 | Arc: 75 | Hardness: 36
- BACKHAND RUBBER: Tenergy 64 | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed: 87 | Spin: 70 | Arc: 75 | Hardness: 36
- APPROVAL: International Table Tennis Federation Approved
- All Pro-Line Rackets Come Fully Assembled
- BLADE REACTION & VIBRATION PROPERTIES
- RUBBER SPEED, SPIN, ARC, STABILITY & VARIATION PROPERTIES
- RUBBER SPONGE THICKNESS
Did You Know?
More World Class Players Trust Butterfly Than Any Other Brand - At the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships, 99.8% of the participants were surveyed regarding their individual blade and rubber usage. Of those surveyed, Butterfly blades were used by 56.6% of the participants while the other 43.4% consisted of 11 different brands. Butterfly rubbers were used by 53.2% of the participants while the other 46.8% consisted of 11 different brands.