Zhang Jike T5000 FL Pro-Line with Tenergy 25
Butterfly Zhang Jike T5000 Pro-Line Table Tennis Racket | Excellent For Fast Attacking Play Close To The Table | Pro-Line Series | Recommended For World Class Play
The Tamca 5000 (T5000) Carbon fiber plies offer more power, consistency and a larger sweet spot. Tenergy 25 was designed for close to the table play. Its broad and short pimple excels at counter attacks and offers more spin on serves. The Spring Sponge technology adds additional speed and spin to each shot and offers tremendous feel.
- BLADE: Zhang Jike T5000 | Plies: 5-Ply Wood + 2 T5000 Carbon | Reaction: 12.6 | Vibration: 11.3
- HANDLE: Flared - Concave At The Center - The Most Popular Style
- FOREHAND RUBBER: Tenergy 25 | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed: 64 | Spin: 76 | Arc: 86 | Hardness: 36
- BACKHAND RUBBER: Tenergy 25 | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed: 64 | Spin: 76 | Arc: 86 | Hardness: 36
- APPROVAL: International Table Tennis Federation Approved
- All Pro-Line Rackets Come Fully Assembled
- BLADE REACTION & VIBRATION PROPERTIES
- RUBBER SPEED, SPIN, ARC, STABILITY & VARIATION PROPERTIES
- RUBBER SPONGE THICKNESS
Did You Know?
More World Class Players Trust Butterfly Than Any Other Brand - At the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships, 99.8% of the participants were surveyed regarding their individual blade and rubber usage. Of those surveyed, Butterfly blades were used by 56.6% of the participants while the other 43.4% consisted of 11 different brands. Butterfly rubbers were used by 53.2% of the participants while the other 46.8% consisted of 11 different brands.
Ratings & Reviews
10/10/2017 11:00:00 pm
by Jimmy L. -