Zhang Jike Super ZLC FL Pro-Line with Bryce High Speed
Butterfly Zhang Jike Super ZLC Pro-Line Table Tennis Racket | Produces Lightning Fast Attacks With A Massive Sweet Spot | Pro-Line Series | Recommended For World Class Play
The Super ZL Carbon (SZLC) fiber provides a massive sweet spot for the most consistent and direct play. Our fastest rubber utilizes Micro Layer Technology to maintain a high degree of spin. The thin top sheet of Bryce High Speed allows the surface to grip more of the ball so more spin can be imparted.
- BLADE: Zhang Jike Super ZLC | Plies: 5-Ply Wood + 2 Super ZL Carbon (SZLC) | Reaction: 12.3 | Vibration: 11.1
- HANDLE: Flared - Concave At The Center - The Most Popular Style
- FOREHAND RUBBER: Bryce High Speed | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed: 92 | Spin: 54 | Arc: 46 | Hardness: 35
- BACKHAND RUBBER: Bryce High Speed | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed: 92 | Spin: 54 | Arc: 46 | Hardness: 35
- APPROVAL: International Table Tennis Federation Approved
- All Pro-Line Rackets Come Fully Assembled
- BLADE REACTION & VIBRATION PROPERTIES
- RUBBER SPEED, SPIN, ARC, STABILITY & VARIATION PROPERTIES
- RUBBER SPONGE THICKNESS
Did You Know?
More World Class Players Trust Butterfly Than Any Other Brand - At the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships, 99.8% of the participants were surveyed regarding their individual blade and rubber usage. Of those surveyed, Butterfly blades were used by 56.6% of the participants while the other 43.4% consisted of 11 different brands. Butterfly rubbers were used by 53.2% of the participants while the other 46.8% consisted of 11 different brands.
Ratings & Reviews
7/7/2017 11:00:00 pm
I had to sale my car but at least I can beat everyone in ping pong. I have no regrets