Bryce High Speed
The most powerful rubber from Butterfly, using innovative Micro Layer technology, giving BRYCE HIGHSPEED a much thinner surface structure compared to other rubbers. As a result, compression of the rubber is increased on ball impact, providing additional grip and spin. The thinner rubber layer combined with a soft sponge makes it easier to generate spin, even at high speeds. BRYCE HIGHSPEED is well suited for all-out attacking players looking for a high-powered rubber, especially for driving shots and flat-hitting.
- Powered by High Tension and featuring Butterfly's Micro Layer rubber sheet technology
- Butterfly's fastest rubber sheet in production, capable of unmatched speed with a low trajectory
- The Micro Layer rubber sheet is thinner, creating a rubber surface that grips the ball more than ever before
- Softer than Tenergy and more speed and spin than Bryce Speed, this rubber is great for attackers
- Pairs well with the Innerforce Series of Butterfly blades, as well as the Timo Boll and Zhang Jike series
- Surface: High Tension Pimples-In
- Speed: 92
- Spin: 54
- Arc: 46
- Hardness: 35
Ratings & Reviews
by Austin L.
I have tried T05, T25, and T64 for my RPB that I use only for aggressive, situational punches. None of them suited the stroke. I took them off and used an old, thin rubber sheet, did my research on the Bryce series. Tried this rubber after the research was done. I will not choose another backhand rubber sheet aside from Bryce High Speed. It does everything I want it to do. Yes, it requires a more vertical stroke for that spin you'd get with the TEnergy series but if you want a rubber sheet that just does magic with blocks, WITH LITTLE EFFORT, this is it. I can effectively be a backboard for ANYONE wanting to practice their loops as long as they aren't adding too much spin (this rubber is still super sensitive to spin). Either way. I love this rubber sheet and I hope it sticks around!!
Rubber for Bryce High Speed
by Tae P. -
Excellent rubber. My team player love this rubber.