Butterfly Sapphira is an allround-style rubber, suitable for developing players and veterans alike. For beginners, Sapphira will perform well both offensively and defensively, as it is consistent and easy to control. For the more experienced players, this rubber allows one to be very aggressive for the same reasons. With a medium sponge density and more spin than Sriver, Sapphira is a wonderful option for a wide variety of players and styles. If your goal is to outlast your opponents, look no further!
- Butterfly Sapphira rubber is perfect for controlled offensive strokes
- Though Sapphira is an allround rubber, it is capable of making your offensive strokes more powerful
- This is a versatile rubber sheet, good for beginners and veteran players
- Pairs best with Boll Allround, Maze Magic, Primorac, Andrzej Grubba, Balsa Carbo X5, XStar IV, and other Butterfly blades
- Butterfly Free Chack table tennis glue recommended when assembling Butterfly table tennis rubbers
- Surface: Pimples-In (Inverted)
- Speed: 33
- Spin: 21
- Arc: 25
- Hardness: 35
Ratings & Reviews
Great First Custom Rubber
by Tim L.
I recently purchased these rubbers to test them out. I have to say that while they are on the more inexpensive side for a great Butterfly product, they deliver just like the rest. These rubbers have a couple gears to them for a more intermediate level player. They don't stand out in any one particular area but when I am done using them I walk away thinking about the consistency as well as the control these rubbers give while simultaneously delivering on the speed and spin. A great rubber to upgrade too after a basic preassembled racket. Very well rounded and if your FH loops are solid they will give the ball a nice kick. They are not particularly strong when it comes to the pushing game, although great technique can help. Either way, I was pleasantly surprised and have enjoyed using these rubbers. Thank you Butterfly, for always delivering a great and successful product!