Timo Boll ALC Pro-Line Racket + Dignics 09C + Dignics 09C
Butterfly Timo Boll ALC Pro-Line Table Tennis Racket | Ideal For Close To Middle Distance, Two-Winged Attacker | The Identical Racket Used By Timo Boll | Recommended For World Class Play
Butterfly's enormously popular Arylate/Carbon technology. The power of Carbon meets the vibration reducing properties of Arylate. Dignics 09C due to its sticky top-sheet which allows sharp topspin and gives the sensation of 'holding' the ball at impact. Dignics 09C which is the spinniest rubbers in the Butterfly range affords ease of use over-the-table techniques and counter topspin.
- BLADE: Timo Boll ALC | Plies: 5-Ply Wood + 2 Arylate/Carbon (ALC) | Reaction: 11.8 | Vibration: 10.3
- HANDLE: Straight - Uniform From Top To Bottom
- FOREHAND RUBBER: Dignics 09C | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed: 79 | Spin: 96 | Arc: 96 | Hardness: 44
- BACKHAND RUBBER: Dignics 09C | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed: 79 | Spin: 96 | Arc: 96 | Hardness: 44
- APPROVAL: International Table Tennis Federation Approved
- All Pro-Line Rackets Come Fully Assembled
- BLADE REACTION & VIBRATION PROPERTIES
- RUBBER SPEED, SPIN, ARC, STABILITY & VARIATION PROPERTIES
- RUBBER SPONGE THICKNESS
Did You Know?
More World Class Players Trust Butterfly Than Any Other Brand - At the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships, 99.8% of the participants were surveyed regarding their individual blade and rubber usage. Of those surveyed, Butterfly blades were used by 56.6% of the participants while the other 43.4% consisted of 11 different brands. Butterfly rubbers were used by 53.2% of the participants while the other 46.8% consisted of 11 different brands.
Ratings & Reviews
by Liang -
The racket works very well for me. My game has improved a lot after upgrading to this professional level paddle. I feel much easier to control and generate spins. It’s much easier to counter attack compared to my previous recreational paddle.
It should be noted that the handle is ST though. It took me a while to get used to. I felt the paddle may slip off at the beginning.