Zhang Jike ALC FL Pro-Line with Tenergy 80
Butterfly Zhang Jike ALC Pro-Line Table Tennis Racket | Great Power & Tremendous Feel With Balanced Speed & Spin | Pro-Line Series | Recommended For World Class Play
Butterfly's enormously popular Arylate/Carbon technology. The power of Carbon meets the vibration reducing properties of Arylate. Tenergy 80 offers the perfect balance of speed and spin in the Tenergy Series. The Spring Sponge technology adds additional speed and spin to each shot and offers tremendous feel.
- BLADE: Zhang Jike ALC | Plies: 5-Ply Wood + 2 Arylate/Carbon (ALC) | Reaction: 11.8 | Vibration: 10.3
- HANDLE: Flared - Concave At The Center - The Most Popular Style
- FOREHAND RUBBER: Tenergy 80 | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed: 85 | Spin: 73 | Arc: 77 | Hardness: 36
- BACKHAND RUBBER: Tenergy 80 | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed: 85 | Spin: 73 | Arc: 77 | Hardness: 36
- APPROVAL: International Table Tennis Federation Approved
- All Pro-Line Rackets Come Fully Assembled
- BLADE REACTION & VIBRATION PROPERTIES
- RUBBER SPEED, SPIN, ARC, STABILITY & VARIATION PROPERTIES
- RUBBER SPONGE THICKNESS
Did You Know?
More World Class Players Trust Butterfly Than Any Other Brand - At the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships, 99.8% of the participants were surveyed regarding their individual blade and rubber usage. Of those surveyed, Butterfly blades were used by 56.6% of the participants while the other 43.4% consisted of 11 different brands. Butterfly rubbers were used by 53.2% of the participants while the other 46.8% consisted of 11 different brands.
Ratings & Reviews
11/11/2017 11:00:00 pm
by Logan S. -
Got a great paddle very quickly delivered, well put together. Then after I got another paddle.