Viscaria | Tenergy 05 | Tenergy 05
Excellent Balance For Flexibility And Bounce
- The Viscaria ALC blade combines Arylate fiber features of lightness, flexibility, and shock absorption with the Carbon fiber features of high elasticity and minimal dissipation of energy.
- Viscaria's compact head size makes it ideal for quick re-looping right off the bounce.
Blade Size: 157x150mm
Blade Thickness: 5.7
FL Handle Size: 100x25mm
Made in Japan
Excellent For Imparting Spin On The Ball
- TENERGY 05 has a unique feeling using a combination of Spring Sponge technology, High Tension rubber and a tacky surface.
- It is excellent for imparting a great deal of spin on the ball.
- 05 in the name was adopted from Pimples Code No. 5.
- Tenergy 05 enables a full range of topspin play at or away from the table.
- It keeps its explosive power throughout the life of the rubber without the use of speed glue or boosting.
- Tenergy 05 is very popular among world-class table tennis players.
- More world-class players choose Butterfly blades and rubbers than any other brand.
- All All pro-line rackets are assembled.
Class: Super Speed