Lezoline Rifones Shoes
- B-Armor - covering the front upper part with KPU material of high stiffness. It cushions the forefoot and protects from rapid movements
- One-Sided Shoe Tongue - connecting only the inside part of the shoe tongue, preventing undesired movements and enhances the feeling of a perfect fit
- B-Ridge - bridge-shaped middle sole supports sliding motion during footwork
- B-Absorber - special shock absorbing sponge placed between outer and middle sole of the forefoot features cushioning and flexibility
- Wingrip - specially formed outer sole has high ability of grip and assists your correct movement
- STB - prevents distortion of the shoes which happens through the particular movement of table tennis and bring you stable footwork
Ratings & Reviews
by li w.
Lezoline Rifones purchase
by William P.
I was happy with the product but there was some small details that I didn't like. The shoes didn't have the typical wrap in the shoe as you would normally get with a new pair of shoes. It made me feel like I got the display pair. For the price I want everything to be right. Definitely a small detail but as for the shoe, they are great. My second pair. I'm a player who plays everything butterfly. The products are second to none.
by Dean L.
So far- Comfortable . Good support. Feels durable.
Only wore it few times
Rifones 2nd to the MACH shoe
The RIFONES shoes are not as comfortable or the quality as the MACH shoes. Too much plastic-like rubber. I like the design of the MACH shoes a whole lot better.