Amicus Start Robot
The new AMICUS START is a high-quality table tennis robot featuring precise and durable hardware combined with a user-friendly panel. Allowing for up to six balls per exercise, AMICUS START allows you to adjust individual placement and select either topspin, sidespin or backspin for the exercise – even float balls without spin are possible. The Random function provides a realistic playing experience sure to improve footwork and technique alike.
Special features of AMICUS START:
- Simple interface
- Up to 6 balls per drill, all balls with same spin, speed, & trajectory
- Ball frequency of up to 100 balls per minute
- Left-right Placement can change for each ball in a drill.
- Connected with help of an easy and secure thin cable.
- Optional: Key-fob-like remote control (small, lightweight and easy to fit in pocket).
What Is Included With The Unit:
- 120 Butterfly Training Balls
- Free Carry Bag
- Tech Support from the ‘Robot Guru’, Larry Thoman (30 years of experience with table tennis robots, author of 7 different owner’s manuals & holder of 3 table tennis robot patents)
ROBOT COMPARISON CHART (PDF)