Adhesive Protect Film III
- Sticky on one side
- Prolongs the life of the rubber
- Contains two sheets
How To Use
- Step 1 - Clean the surface of the rubber with a special rubber cleaner and dry well.
- Step 2 - Peel off the rubber protective adhesive film (hereafter referred to as the film) from the backing paper (separator), and slowly attach the rubber surface and the adhesive surface of the film so that air does not enter from the grip side to protect the rubber surface. Please note that the film has a front and back.
- Step 3 - If you trim off the excess film, it can be more difficult to remove.
- Step 4 - When using the racket, put the film removed from the rubber on the side of the backing paper (separator) that does not have writing on it and store it. If you apply the film to the side of the backing paper (separator) that has writing on it, the film may become unusable.
Precautions for use and storage
- Do not use for anything other than table tennis rubber.
- Do not rub the adhesive surface with your finger or paper.
- Do not place near fire.
- Do not fold or bend.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Rubber surface condition, duration and storage conditions
- Under some circumstances, adhesive may remain on the rubber depending on the surface condition of the rubber, how long it was attached and how it was stored.
- Avoid high temperature and humidity and store in a place not exposed to direct sunlight
- If the adhesive strength is decreased or the product has become dirty, replace with a new product.
Ratings & Reviews
4/11/2019 2:08 am
The best I’ve tried
Tried cheaper products and they just don’t last as long. After you clean the sheets great product.
12/24/2019 10:06 am
Super rubber cover sheet!
by Phyllis -
This is an excellent product to keep sticky for your rubber. It can be used for long time.