Viscaria Super ALC Pro-Line Racket
The Identical Racket Used By Adriana Diaz | Ideal For Quick Off The Bounce, All-Around Attacking Play | Pro-Line Series | Recommended For World Class Play
The identical racket used by Adriana Diaz. The Viscaria Super ALC offers increased power and softer touch than its predecessor, Viscaria ALC. Dignics 05 is recommended for players seeking to generate a high level attack while pressuring the opponent with powerful topspin play. Dignics 64 is the fastest rubber in the Dignics Series.
- Blade: Viscaria Super ALC | 5-Ply Wood + 2 Super Arylate/Carbon (ALC) | Reaction: 12.1 | Vibration: 10.1
- Handle: Flared - Concave At The Center - The Most Popular Style
- Rubber: Dignics 05 | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed Rating: 13.5 | Spin Rating: 12 | Hardness: 40
- Rubber: Dignics 64 | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed Rating: 14 | Spin Rating: 11 | Hardness: 40
- International Table Tennis Federation Approved
- All Pro-Line Rackets Come Fully Assembled
PLEASE NOTE: Ultimately, most players find a blade that best suits their own individual and unique style of play and will use that blade for an extended period of time. If properly cared for, the blade will last years. However, the rubber will wear out over time and need to be replaced. When that day comes, DO NOT THROW THIS RACKET AWAY! The glue that is used to assemble Butterfly Pro-Line rackets will allow you to easily remove the old rubber. You can have the rubber professionally installed or you can even do it yourself! Replace with the same rubber or upgrade to one that offers more speed, or more spin, or both!
Did You Know?
More World Class Players Trust Butterfly Than Any Other Brand - At the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships, 99.8% of the participants were surveyed regarding their individual blade and rubber usage. Of those surveyed, Butterfly blades were used by 56.6% of the participants while the other 43.4% consisted of 11 different brands. Butterfly rubbers were used by 53.2% of the participants while the other 46.8% consisted of 11 different brands.