Timo Boll ALC Pro-Line Racket + Dignics 05 + Tenergy 19
Butterfly Timo Boll ALC Pro-Line Table Tennis Racket | Combination Ideal for Two-Winged, Quick Attacker | The Identical Racket Used By Kanak Jha | Recommended For World Class Play
Butterfly's enormously popular Arylate/Carbon technology. The power of Carbon meets the vibration reducing properties of Arylate. Dignics 05 is recommended for players seeking to generate a high level attack while pressuring the opponent with powerful topspin play. Tenergy 19 offers even more speed and spin than Tenergy 05. Its unique pimple design offers more dwell time and it is ideal for banana flicks from the backhand side.
- BLADE: Timo Boll ALC | Plies: 5-Ply Wood + 2 Arylate/Carbon (ALC) | Reaction: 11.8 | Vibration: 10.3
- HANDLE: Straight - Uniform From Top To Bottom
- FOREHAND RUBBER: Dignics 05 | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed: 85 | Spin: 85 | Arc: 88 | Hardness: 40
- BACKHAND RUBBER: Tenergy 19 | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed: 84 | Spin: 75 | Arc: 78 | Hardness: 36
- APPROVAL: International Table Tennis Federation Approved
- All Pro-Line Rackets Come Fully Assembled
- BLADE REACTION & VIBRATION PROPERTIES
- RUBBER SPEED, SPIN, ARC, STABILITY & VARIATION PROPERTIES
- RUBBER SPONGE THICKNESS
Did You Know?
More World Class Players Trust Butterfly Than Any Other Brand - At the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships, 99.8% of the participants were surveyed regarding their individual blade and rubber usage. Of those surveyed, Butterfly blades were used by 56.6% of the participants while the other 43.4% consisted of 11 different brands. Butterfly rubbers were used by 53.2% of the participants while the other 46.8% consisted of 11 different brands.