Punisher Pro-Line Racket
Butterfly Punisher Pro-Line Table Tennis Racket
Ideal For Incredibly Powerful Counter-Attacks From Both Sides | Recommended For Aspiring Professional Players | Pro-Line Series
The Sardius is lightning fast for direct offensive play. The Tamca 5000 (T5000) Carbon fiber plies offer more power, consistency and a larger sweet spot. Impartial XS achieves new speed and spin capabilities in a pips-out rubber. Impartial XB is a touch slower than Impartial XS offering a little more control.
- Blade: Sardius |3-Ply Wood + 2 T5000 Carbon | Reaction: 12.8 | Vibration: 14.4
- Handle: Flared - Concave At The Center - The Most Popular Style
- Rubber: Impartial XS |Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed Rating: 12.2 | Spin Rating: 7.9 | Hardness: 30
- Rubber: Impartial XB |Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed Rating: 11.9 | Spin Rating: 6.7 | Hardness: 30
- International Table Tennis Federation Approved
- All Pro-Line Rackets Come Fully Assembled
PLEASE NOTE: Ultimately, most players find a blade that best suits their own individual and unique style of play and will use that blade for an extended period of time. If properly cared for, the blade will last years. However, the rubber will wear out over time and need to be replaced. When that day comes, DO NOT THROW THIS RACKET AWAY! The glue that is used to assemble Butterfly Pro-Line rackets will allow you to easily remove the old rubber. You can have the rubber professionally installed or you can even do it yourself! Replace with the same rubber or upgrade to one that offers more speed, or more spin, or both!
Did You Know?
More World Class Players Trust Butterfly Than Any Other Brand - At the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships, 99.8% of the participants were surveyed regarding their individual blade and rubber usage. Of those surveyed, Butterfly blades were used by 56.6% of the participants while the other 43.4% consisted of 11 different brands. Butterfly rubbers were used by 53.2% of the participants while the other 46.8% consisted of 11 different brands.