Primorac Carbon FL Pro-Line with Tenergy 05
Butterfly Primorac Carbon Pro-Line Table Tennis Racket | One Of Our Fastest Blades Fueled By The Raw Power Of Carbon Fiber | Pro-Line Series | Recommended For World Class Play
The Tamca 5000 (T5000) Carbon fiber plies offer more power, consistency and a larger sweet spot. Tenergy 05 is widely used by many world-class players. It will enable you with a full range of topspin power play whether playing close to the table or at a middle distance. The Spring Sponge technology adds additional speed and spin to each shot and offers tremendous feel.
- BLADE: Primorac Carbon | Plies: 3-Ply Wood + 2 T5000 Carbon | Reaction: 12.5 | Vibration: 13.3
- HANDLE: Flared - Concave At The Center - The Most Popular Style
- FOREHAND RUBBER: Tenergy 05 | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed: 83 | Spin: 76 | Arc: 79 | Hardness: 36
- BACKHAND RUBBER: Tenergy 05 | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed: 83 | Spin: 76 | Arc: 79 | Hardness: 36
- APPROVAL: International Table Tennis Federation Approved
- All Pro-Line Rackets Come Fully Assembled
- BLADE REACTION & VIBRATION PROPERTIES
- RUBBER SPEED, SPIN, ARC, STABILITY & VARIATION PROPERTIES
- RUBBER SPONGE THICKNESS
Did You Know?
More World Class Players Trust Butterfly Than Any Other Brand - At the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships, 99.8% of the participants were surveyed regarding their individual blade and rubber usage. Of those surveyed, Butterfly blades were used by 56.6% of the participants while the other 43.4% consisted of 11 different brands. Butterfly rubbers were used by 53.2% of the participants while the other 46.8% consisted of 11 different brands.