Duifu Pro-Line Racket
Butterfly Duifu Pro-Line Table Tennis Racket
Ideal For Steady, Consistent All-Round Attacking Play | Recommended For Aspiring Professional Players | Pro-Line Series
The SK7 Classic is a solid, yet flexible blade for all-round attacking play. Rozena offers exceptional speed and great spin! Rozena is powered by Butterfly's Spring Sponge technology. Spring Sponge is used in the popular Tenergy rubber series which is used by many world class players. The backside of the blade is finished with a racket sheet as traditional Chinese penhold rackets are constructed with rubber on only one side of the blade surface.
- Blade: SK7 Classic |7-Ply Wood | Reaction: 11.1 | Vibration: 9.3
- Handle: Chinese Penhold - Shorter Handle And Generally Conical In Shape
- Rubber: Rozena |Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed Rating: 13 | Spin Rating: 10.8 | Hardness: 35
- International Table Tennis Federation Approved
- All Pro-Line Rackets Come Fully Assembled
PLEASE NOTE: Ultimately, most players find a blade that best suits their own individual and unique style of play and will use that blade for an extended period of time. If properly cared for, the blade will last years. However, the rubber will wear out over time and need to be replaced. When that day comes, DO NOT THROW THIS RACKET AWAY! The glue that is used to assemble Butterfly Pro-Line rackets will allow you to easily remove the old rubber. You can have the rubber professionally installed or you can even do it yourself! Replace with the same rubber or upgrade to one that offers more speed, or more spin, or both!
Did You Know?
More World Class Players Trust Butterfly Than Any Other Brand - At the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships, 99.8% of the participants were surveyed regarding their individual blade and rubber usage. Of those surveyed, Butterfly blades were used by 56.6% of the participants while the other 43.4% consisted of 11 different brands. Butterfly rubbers were used by 53.2% of the participants while the other 46.8% consisted of 11 different brands.