BTY Adsorptive Film
Protective adsorptive film that fits perfectly and protects the rubber
A protective film of the adsorptive type that protects against dust and dirt and prevents deterioration. Contains one sheet.
How To Use:
- Clean the surface of the rubber with rubber cleaner and let it dry.
- Peel off the Butterfly adsorptive protective film (hereinafter referred to as film) from the separator paper, and then remove the separator. Slowly attach the rubber surface and the adsorptive surface of the film so that air does not enter from the dull side. Protect the rubber surface. Please note that the film has front and back sides.
- If you cut off the part that protrudes from the racket, it will be more difficult to peel off.
- When you use on the racket, peel the film off from the rubber, and stick the film on the side of the separator paper that does not have a cautionary note. If you stick the film on the side of the separator paper with cautionary notes, the film may become unusable.
Can be used repeatedly.
Precautions For Use And Storage
- Do not use for anything other than table tennis rubber.
- Do not rub the adsorptive surface with your finger or paper.
- Do not place near fire.
- Do not bend it.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- The color of the adsorptive sheet may change depending on the surface condition of the rubber, the sticking period, and the storage condition.
- Avoid heat and humidity, and store in a place out of direct sunlight.
- If the adsorption power is reduced, wipe it gently with a soft cloth or sponge containing water. After that, let it air dry before using it.
- Adsorption power varies depending on the material condition, usage period, storage condition, etc. of the rubber.
- If you feel any abnormality on your skin during use, stop using it immediately.