Aspire 19 Table
A Fresh New Look For Your Game Room - Great For Heavy Duty Home Use | Warranty: 3-Years | Height Adjustable Legs To Ensure A Level Playing Surface | Quick Assembly | USATT Approved | Regulation 6" Net Set Included
The Butterfly Aspire 19 Rollaway table tennis table, one of Butterflyâ€™s newest rollaway additions, is the ideal choice for those looking for an excellent table at an affordable price. The 19mm top will offer a great bounce that will be enjoyed by all levels of play. The top is reinforced by a steel rail that will ensure a consistent bounce across the entire playing surface.
The strong steel legs will offer good support for years to come. The lateral stability of the table is reinforced by a dual, metal crossing brace placed between the end legs and welded to the frame. At the base of the legs is a foot-screw which allows you to adjust each leg independently to ensure a completely level playing surface. The wheels can be locked in place to help prevent the table from rolling during play.
The Aspire 19 comes with a regulation 6" net and bracket set that has padded clamps to protect the table surface. Quicken your reflexes by folding-up one side of the table and use the other half as a backboard. When you are ready to stow, the table will easily fold & roll to storage aided by its rubber wheels. The two-piece design allows multiple tables to be nested together which is ideal for clubs that have limited space.
The table is approved by USA Table Tennis for sanctioned tournament play.
- 19mm THICK TOP - The 19mm top will offer a great bounce.
- USATT APPROVED - USATT Approved tables can be used in events such as your local State Games and the National Championships.
- QUICK ASSEMBLY - The table only takes a few minutes to assemble so you're playing in no time.
- OFFICIAL TABLE OF WE ARE BUTTERFLY CLUBS - Full-time table tennis clubs all over the country trust Butterfly. Find a WAB Club near you.
- WARRANTY - The table comes with a 3-Year Warranty against factory defect.
- Top Thickness (mm): 19
- Rail: 1 x 1 5/8 in
- Legs: 3/4 x 1 1/8 in
- Wheels: 3" wheels, 2 lock
- Adjustable Feet: Yes
- Playback Position: Yes
- Accessory Holder: No
- Hassle Free Net: No
- Replacement Net Set: Clip Net Set
- Assembly Time (minutes): 15
- Play Position: Regulation 9' x 5' x 2' 6"
- Approval: USATT Approved For Sanctioned Tournament Play
- Warranty: 3-Year
- Storage Dimensions (H x L x W): 60" x 66" x 48"
- Weight (lbs.): 190
About Butterfly - Hikosuke Tamasu founded Tamasu Co., Ltd. in Yanai City, Japan in 1950. A renowned international player for Japan, Tamasu fulfilled his dream when he made his hobby his profession. At that time, he could not imagine Butterfly would become the leading brand worldwide. Creativity, durability, and profound technical knowledge meant success. Over and over again he looked for new possibilities to optimize techniques using innovative playing materials. Tamasu realized each player has different strengths and weaknesses. By offering individualized equipment, Tamasu wanted to help players emphasize their unique style. Since 1983, Butterfly has a training and research center in Tokyo where highly qualified scientists cooperate with world class players and coaches to develop equipment technology. Butterfly rubbers and blades are used by more than half of the participants at World and European Championships.