Apolonia ZLC Pro-Line Racket + Dignics 09c + Dignics 09c
Butterfly Apolonia ZLC Pro-Line Table Tennis Racket | Ideal For Controlled Power Play From Long Distance | The Identical Racket Used By Tiago Apolonia | Recommended For World Class Play
The power of Carbon meets the strength and lightweight characteristics of ZL Fiber. ZLC will provide enhanced stability and a medium-hard feel. Dignics 09C due to its sticky top-sheet which allows sharp topspin and gives the sensation of 'holding' the ball at impact. Dignics 09C which is the spinniest rubbers in the Butterfly range affords ease of use over-the-table techniques and counter topspin.
- BLADE: Apolonia ZLC | Plies: 5-Ply Wood + 2 ZL Carbon (ZLC) | Reaction: 10.5 | Vibration: 9.5
- HANDLE: Flared - Concave At The Center - The Most Popular Style
- FOREHAND RUBBER: Dignics 09C | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed: 79 | Spin: 96 | Arc: 96 | Hardness: 44
- BACKHAND RUBBER: Dignics 09C | Sponge Thickness (mm): 2.1 | Speed: 79 | Spin: 96 | Arc: 96 | Hardness: 44
- APPROVAL: International Table Tennis Federation Approved
- All Pro-Line Rackets Come Fully Assembled
- BLADE REACTION & VIBRATION PROPERTIES
- RUBBER SPEED, SPIN, ARC, STABILITY & VARIATION PROPERTIES
- RUBBER SPONGE THICKNESS
Did You Know?
More World Class Players Trust Butterfly Than Any Other Brand - At the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships, 99.8% of the participants were surveyed regarding their individual blade and rubber usage. Of those surveyed, Butterfly blades were used by 56.6% of the participants while the other 43.4% consisted of 11 different brands. Butterfly rubbers were used by 53.2% of the participants while the other 46.8% consisted of 11 different brands.