Unique. Classy. Outstanding.
- The exclusive 1950 Case uses naturally growing cork material, as opposed to aluminum or polyester, underlining the growing importance of using renewable resources in table tennis and sports in general.
- The 1950 Case features outstanding workmanship and high-quality material, such as the veneer made of lightweight, yet sturdy spruce wood.
- A hidden magnetic strip safely connects the lid.
- The robust cork material is water resistant and provides excellent thermal isolation, keeping the racket both safe and ready for play at all times.
- The unique design of the high-quality case is rounded off by a precise laser engraving on the lid.
- The 1950 Case – made in Portugal – is a limited edition, each product is unique and sure to appreciate in value.
- Materials: Cork & Spruce wood